Spinland and Slots Magic are both fantastic casino online NZ sites. Each offers to their players a world of quality online gaming content from some of the biggest and best-known iGaming studios the world over.
But while both are equally good options, there are some differences that may sway players in one direction or the other.
We’ll now take a look at exactly how Spinland casino stacks up against Slots Magic.
When signing up for a new account with Slots Magic, casino online NZ players can enjoy online pokies, table games, and live casino titles created by some of the world’s award-winning studios.
These include 1x2 Network, Bally Technologies, Authentic Gaming, Blueprint, Big Time Gaming, Habanero, Just For The Win, Lightning Box, Microgaming, NetEnt, Slingo, Red Tiger, Evolution, and ELK Studios.
Spinland, by comparison, appears to have even more of the big iGaming names on board. In addition to all of the above, they’ve also got games from Mancala Gaming, Mascot Gaming, Rival, and Saucify.
At Slots Magic, a world of bonuses and special promotions await.
- A $100 Welcome Bonus offer that also includes 50 Free Spins
- A Prize Twister Bonus where everything from massive cash prizes to Free Spins can be won
- Regular free-roll tournaments
- A VIP Lounge offering regular benefits and free bonuses to loyal customers
- Free Spins for a year for qualifying customers
From Spinland casino, meanwhile, the bonuses are every bit as plentiful and attractive:
- A Welcome Bonus that includes a 200% Match bonus up to an incredible $3,000 – plus 50 Free Spins
- A special giveaway promotion that will see one player walk away with bonus money totalling $30,000 every year
- A promo that will see three players walk away with $10,000 in bonus money every year
- A fantastic weekly $500 cash giveaway
Both casino online NZ sitesmake payments and withdrawals it as easy and hassle-free as possible.
Payment options available at Slots Magic include:
Spinland, meanwhile, offers the following payment methods:
- Apple Pay
Comparing Customer Service
For any casino online NZ, customer service is crucial.
Both casinos offer customer support that is fast, efficient, friendly, and available 24/7. What’s more, players have several means at their disposal for getting in touch. These include an instant chat support function, via telephone, and by email.
All in all, it comes down to what players want in a casino online NZ experience!